Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Back


I got home from Vegas Saturday evening. I flew in and out of Birmingham so I could fly on Southwest airline. It was ½ the price of anything I found in Atlanta. This was my first flight on Southwest. They still treat you like a customer.
The first afternoon in Vegas was full of meetings with manufactures and venders. The show started on Thursday. Most of the manufactures were pulling back this year but Wash World, one of the companies I rep for, had 3 new wash machines including the motorcycle wash and stole the show.

The local Harley dealer heard about the wash and paid $230 to get in and see it. He likes it so much he brought 3 other dealers back. I will post a video when I get it. We did not have the crowds we have had in the past, but the people who came were serious buyers. We will see.Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Sounds like you had a good show. I hope a couple of your leads pan out. I can't wait to see the video of the motorcycle car wash!!! Katies' question still stands...."Do you have to wear rain gear to use it???"

Glad you're home safe!!

Love ya!

Katie said...

Sounds like a good time. Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound!! :)