Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Time


Seems like just the other day I posted a fall picture of the same trees. Only March and I have had to cut the lawn already. We have had rain for the last two days and more tomorrow. I am picking up an aerator in the morning and useing it on Sunday. I’ll hit the yard with some weed + feed then some seed and I’m done for a while.

I have a trade show in Las Vegas this week. It is the “Car Care Expo”. It is the biggest show we do each year. All the new and big things in our industry are shown here. One thing I know will be shown is an automatic wash for motorcycles. My company will be the distributor for it in Georgia. In this day and age we need all the new products we can get our hands on. I’ll talk to all of you next week.

5 comments:

Big Jim said...

The place looks good. Lots of luck in Vegas, I saw in TV that they are really hurting for business.
Love.

JP2E said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
Unless it's a business improvement, then you want to bring it home and spread it around!!!
Good luck at the trade show;and with the new drill press...

Katie said...

An automatic wash for motorcycles? How exactly does that work? Do you need rain gear?

CShore said...

I cut my yard last weekend. The weeds really needed it more than the grass. I was going to cut again today but the weather is not accomodating. I used to do the weed and feed, but after the first year I was about to do it, looked at the yards around mine, and realized that it was futile. All their dandelions and weeds had just spread back to my yard. Oh well. Have fun in Vegas!

Sue said...

I do hope you and your company have lots of success in Vegas.