Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just wanted to drop a note before New Years, I have a few pictures to share with you all. On the Saturday before Christmas I went with Micah and met Mildred Evans for lunch. She is 80 now and still getting around good.
On Sunday,after we returned from the Towhey Christmas Extravaganza, we had Christmas with Deb’s niece, Sydney (13 years old now), and her mom and sister Katie. Everyone was well taken care of by Santa.
On Monday evening I put the window Peg made in the opening over our front door. It looks great.
On Christmas eve Micah and Christine came over for dinner and gifts, another fun time. I haven’t downloaded the pictures yet from that. (Sorry) Christmas day mom and dad came over for dinner. This was the most laid back holiday we have had in a long time.

On the 26th I left for a duck hunting trip. That will be the next blog. Deb and I are leaving for Peg’s house tomorrow to spend New Years and help Steve work on his new deck.

Happy New Years

6 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! :)

Big Jim said...

Thanks for Christmas dinner. It was great to see all you have done to your house. It really looks great. Have a good time with Peg & Steve.
Love.

CShore said...

Hey, the window looks great up there!

JP2E said...

Nice job on the window!!! The house is really looking great.
Nice to see Mildred again, she is looking well. Have fun with Peg and Steve, I will likely call up there on new years day.
Keep in touch...

Peggie said...

Great Blog.....very newsy.....

I didn't recognize Mildred, but as soon as you said it was her, I could see it..... It's been a long, long time since I've seen her.

The window looks great. I can't wait to see it in person.....

Glad you had a good holiday season so far. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Drive careful...

Love ya!!

Sue said...

The window is so beautiful. You have really done so much to your house and all of it simply wonderful.