Sunday, December 14, 2008

Book Challange

He enjoyed her so much, and hated to see her leave. He smiled and the pretty young woman blushed.
“I really apologize” And then suddenly remembered she hadn’t introduced herself

That is page 56 lines 5, 6 and 7 from “Fine Things” by Danielle Steel. Deb’s mom left this book here and it was the closest book to me when I got the challenge.

Not much going on around here. Last weekend I shot in a AKC hunt test and had a good time. Deb and I went shopping Christmas yesterday, and today I am wrapping gifts and watching Dirty Jobs.

Life goes on.

4 comments:

CShore said...

That was very brave of you to post that book! Thanks for playing.

Peggie said...

Don't lie, you read those trashy romance novels all the time, don't you???

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend.

Love ya!!

Bill T said...

I didn't make the rules.

Big Jim said...

Sounds like something you would write.
Love.