Friday, November 21, 2008

Finisned at last

Just a few more pictures of the hard wood floor project, It took longer than I would have liked but the outcome was worth it. Our floors were prefinished but they had to sand the subfloor for some reason. We had saw dust everywhere. As I said we painted before the floors were installed, we now have to go back and touch up. I think they touched every inch of wall below the waist.

Peg, we painted most of the walls a light gray. It looks like blue next to the dining room and picks up the green around the kitchen. The trim is the same kaki as the kitchen. We reversed the colors on the wall with the fire place. I need to be careful, if I keep up all of this decorating talk, I may end up with a cable TV show.

Now we are ready for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a happy holiday.

5 comments:

CShore said...

Glad to see that it got finished before Thanksgiving. It looks like it turned out really well.

Peggie said...

The floors look GREAT!!! I can't wait to see them in person. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as we loved ours in Nashville.

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

Nice work! Now you can slide into the living room in your socks and undewear and sing to Deb...

Katie said...

Looks great!! :)

Sue said...

I really like the look of that wood. You did a splendid job.