Friday, October 3, 2008

Time for a BRAIN BUSTER


Ok this is just for fun. In the Billy Joel Video for “Your only Human” is a scene with a boy being saved from drowning The actor who plays the swimmer is presently one of the stars of a weekly TV show. I know all of the TOWHEY boy’s love this show. You can go to you tube and type in (Billy Joel Your only Human) or try the address below. At the 2 min and 30 sec. mark you get a good look at him. You can stop it there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbuU1OtaX4g

I am leaving for Chicago Sunday morning but will be checking for your answers. Good luck. This will ether jump out at you or stump you completely.
I will talk to you when I get back.

3 comments:

JP2E said...

It is no myth to me.
That same actor also used to squeeze the charmin' with Mr. Whipple, did you know that?

Sue said...

Goodness gracious that looks like a "mythbuster" to me! Am I correct?

Big Jim said...

You have stumped me. I have no idea.
Love.