Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not much happening


Now it’s my turn to catch up. Not much going on with us lately. Last weekend I did the PGR ride in Cumming. The town did itself proud. So many local people were lining the streets that the town sent the school busses out and brought them to the church then the grave site. That was great.
Sunday I got up and met Micah at 8:00 and played golf. He came back to the house and we had a birthday celebration for him. He turned 30 this week. One of the highlights of the party was Deb’s “WII” . She got it last week and uses it to do the work out programs. This thing figures your body mass index and keeps up with your progress. The work out’s really get the hart rate up. It is also filled with the most life like games (bowling, golf, tennis, ski jumping) It is a lot of fun.
This Saturday I got up and changed the back tire on Deb’s bike. The new lift I bought is great. Keeps the old guy off the floor. The rest of the day we just chilled out. This morning I took my bicycle to the park and did a good long ride. I cut the grass when I got home, and Debbie is working on some new project for work. The NASCAR race is starting so I will say “ GOOD DAY”

3 comments:

Big Jim said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Next you will have your bike on the WII and no have to leave home.
Love.

JP2E said...

Nothin' better than Sunday afternoon chillin' at home...

Peggie said...

Hey, Bill, are you still there? I heard some of our family members have just fallen off the face of the earth!!! Talk to you soon. Love ya!!