Monday, August 11, 2008

Not much going on


Time to keep you all up on what is (or is not) going on. I had a very quiet weekend. Debbie went to Tennessee late Thursday; her mom had some minor surgery and had some complications. Everything is ok now but she wanted to be there in case she was needed. That left me to my own devices for a few days.
Friday I met some friends for dinner at a Mexican place in Conyers, and then we went to Starbucks for the evening. Saturday I got up rode my bicycle, then ran some errands. Micah came over around 1:00, he was borrowing Debbie’s car. I took him up to the shop and got his car back. I took my motorcycle for a ride and met my friend John for dinner down town. The weather was as cool as it had been in a long time so I took the scenic route home. I got home about 10:00 and watched some of the Olympics.
Sunday I rode the bicycle in the morning and just piddled around the house. I watched the NASCAR race and waited for Deb. She got home about 4:00 and we cooked dinner on the grill.
All in all a relaxing weekend.

4 comments:

CShore said...

Sounds like fun man. Good blog.

Peggie said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. If I had realized you were going to be alone I would have invited you to come up here and visit with Dennis and Doreen. It would have been a fun weekend for you too! Maybe next time. Hope Deb's mom is doing OK. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Glad Debs Mom is OK. It seems like a relaxing weekend.
Love.

JP2E said...

Mike who??...