Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2008 Can-Am Spyder




Is that thing cool or what? It is made by Bombardier Recreational Products, the same people who make Ski-Doo. I have been reading about this thing now I found a dealer who will let me ride one. I’m going over Saturday to ride it. This thing has ABS brakes, Traction Control, and Stability Control. If you get 1 wheel off the ground, it cuts the HP back and levels the bike off. I don’t think I will be getting one, ($17,000.00) but I need to try one out.
We have had a quiet few weeks. Not much going on this weekend ether, we will probably cook some burgers on Labor day but that is about all. Just wanted to let you all know we are still here Have a good holiday.

2 comments:

JP2E said...

Be sure to share the story of your test ride, looks like fun. I saw a similar vehicle for sale called the stallion.
If you have to save fuel, at least do it cool...

Sue said...

Very cool photo of a very cool big boy toy.