Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He's Aliiiiiiive !!!!!


The sign didn’t say it but I think it will be a live performance. I was driving through Walnut Grove and saw this, and just wanted to share the news.

Deb and I had a great weekend. We drove over to mom and dad’s house on Saturday morning so I could meet Steve. He and I went and picked up Jimmy and Aaron to go to a gun show in Gwinnett. Deb was going to go shopping for a dress for Micah and Christine’s wedding. After the show I called and she never left mom’s house. She and Peg just hung out with mom and pop. About 4:00 Debbie, dad and I headed to the hockey game. We met some friends there and had a good time. The Gladiators played terrible but managed to force overtime. We then lost in the first few minutes.

On Sunday we met up with Dan and LaFaye rode the motorcycles for a few hours. We did about 100 miles and were home before dark. This time of year, dark = Cold.

That is about all for now.

6 comments:

Peggie said...

That sign is amazing....I thought Ron Kimble was DEAD!!!! LOL

I had fun hanging out with Deb on Saturday (and Mom and Dad, of course). I'm sorry she didn't get to go shopping for a dress, but I'm worth it....LOL

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Katie said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Is it warm during the day there? We've already hit "spring" where it starts off very cold, warms up nicely, then ends very cold every day! :)

Katie said...

P.S. Ron Kimble has a My Space page for anyone that's interested: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=135778021

JP2E said...

It was fun to go to the show with you and Steve. Aaron and I got a great deal - 4 pocket knives for $5.00!!! We are all set for summer camp...

Big Jim said...

Love the Gladiators even when they stink. good fun and some excitement. It was nice to meet some new friends. Thanks for asking me along.
Love.

CShore said...

Did my dad teach Aaron to flex and say 'THIS is the GUN show!!!'?