Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Had another great weekend, I was over at Circle W hunting preserve in Alabama for another AKC hunting test. As you can see from the picture the weather was perfect. We had about 20 dogs each day to hunt over so I got to shoot a ton of birds. This was the last test of the season but I was invited to shoot at a training seminar next month. I took my new camera and played around with some settings. Some came out good some not so good but I am learning. Here are a couple that came out pretty good.
Deb took out her bike and went for a ride with Dan and LaFaye. A good time was had by all.

See you guys soon.

4 comments:

Peggie said...

You got some really AWESOME pictures!! Glad you had a good time and the weather was good. I'm planning to blog soon, but I've got some computer issues I'm trying to overcome.....

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Glad you had a good weekend. you seem to be getting the hang of the new camera.
Love,

JP2E said...

GREAT PIX!!!!! That new camera is very cool. Looks like your hunt was perfect. As we always say; a bad day in the field beats a good day at work anytime.
A good day in the field is a gift from God...

Sue said...

Your camera really does great on the action shots. Fab photos! Your fans want more photos!
The great outdoors - can't beat it!