Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jim


Happy Birthday to Jim, and happy anniversary to him and Sue, smart move keeping one date. I started the weekend off with a Friday night Braves game. A good game but we lost. On Saturday I installed an outlet on the back patio. I figure 1 to 1 ½ hours. (sure) I went out directly behind an inside outlet and passed the wire threw, hooked black to black, white to white, ground to ground. I turned on the breaker and no power. The inside worked bit not the outside. I took it all out and reattached it, no good. I got my next door neighbor, Kenneth who works for our EMC. He checked it and found my new GFCI outlet was bad. Got a new one and all is well.

Sunday Deb and I worked in the garage all day. We started insulating and putting up plywood in the walls. We got the insulation at Lowes and I had the ply left over from a project at work 8 years ago. We got about half way and called it a day. We plan to finish next Saturday, by then we should be over the stiffness.

Talk to everyone later.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks, Bill! It has been a great anniversary and Jim will have details I am sure on his blog.

CShore said...

Insulating the garage to make it a man cave or just on GP? Either way, good job and hopefully the stiffness will be better the second go round!

Peggie said...

You beat me to it....Happy Birthday, Jim and Happy Anniversary Jim and Sue!!! Can;t wait to hear what your childhood memory will be.... so many to choose from!!! Love ya!!!

JP2E said...

It has been a great BIRTH-AVERSARY!!
Thanks for all the good wishes...

Big Jim said...

Nice to hear you are able to keep busy over the weekend. I, however, use the weekend to relax from the stress of doing nothing worthwhile all week long. Those weekends just can't come too soon.
Love.