Friday, May 23, 2008

Bill has made it


Well I’m trying out the new blog. It is a bit confusing but I think I will catch on. As you all know, we just got back from Alaska. Thanks for the ride home Jim. We had a great time with Steve and Peggie on the cruise. I will show some pictures and tell of some of the excursions in the next few days. At this time I just want to try out this page out. Happy Birthday Chris, and Congratulations to Katie and Bryan on Katie Junior. Please reply so I can tell if anyone is getting this

8 comments:

JP2E said...

Looks like you got it right, Bill. I was able to open your page and navigate around just fine.
Looking forward to some Alaska photos and stories. See ya' next BLOG...

Sue said...

Hi Bill! Looks like we both made it to the new site. Now we are linked.
Looking forward to seeing pi of your trip.

Big Jim said...

Glad you were able to retreive your car. I know the trip was great. Right now we are at Kate's house getting ready for a big family get to gether tommorow. we will be back home on Wednesday. Talk at you soon.

Peggie said...

Great to have you on board. The Alaska trip was fantastic!!! I'm going to post my views of the stops and excursions in the next couple of days too. Steve and I are still reliving all the fun and excitement. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!

Katie said...

I FOUND YOU!!

Thanks for the congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

adadadad

Anonymous said...

nnnnn

Kenny said...

Ok, I'm in. There goes the neighborhood, the Kensington people are here. http://yazupip.blogspot.com/