Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keeping busy

I've had a long and full weekend. The state trap shoot was this weekend at South River Gun Club. The club is located 2 miles from our house and even though I did not compete this year we had some friends that did stay with us. Friday Deb and I cooked salmon on the Big Green Egg for out guests. It was great!
Saturday I pressure washed the deck and patio to get ready to seal it in the near future. I then went to the gun club and watched the shoot. That evening our friends Roger and Christie took us out to dinner at Outback. It was good.
this morning (Sunday) I met my buddy John for breakfast and we went to Road Atlanta for the vintage car races. Had a great time and got a bunch of sun. Not bad for a weekend that was supposed to be raining both days.

3 comments:

JP2E said...

Rain, rain go away...
Glad you had a good trip to the track. The shoot sounds like fun, too. It sounds like we are about to get the rain from Chris this evening, stay dry...

Peggie said...

Sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend!! Glad you had such a good time. Sorry we couldn't stop for some salmon on our way by on Friday, but we had a schedule to keep.... Talk to you soon. Love ya!!

Sue said...

Salmon....... I love it.