Saturday, February 13, 2010

I have been looking for something to blog about.

As everyone knows we got snow. So I got out the camera and make a record it. Deb left on Thursday for Canada to babysit for her 2 nephews while Johnny and Laura head to the Caribbean for vacation. I will be heading up next Friday for about 5days. I'm looking forward to it.
I like the way our place looks in the snow. Probably because we don't see it very often. Some of the pic's were from about 5:00pm yesterday and the rest from about 7:00am today.

This tree is the one I show in the fall because it has great color. now it looks cool in the snow.

This is along the side of our yard. It blocks our view of the neighbors house. I was happy to see no broken branches.
Looking up our street you can see a good number of cars have passed last night, and now it is very slick.

That is the fire pit out back. As you can see on the deck we got 3 1/2 to 4 inches.

That is the BGE hard at work. I knew I would be here all day, so yesterday I decided to do a small pork roast. I put it on at 11:00 pm last night and have had it going @250 degrees and plan to keep it going till about 3:00pm. As I sit here looking at my remote wireless digital thermometer the internal temp is 181 Degrees. Anyone that wants to head this way, dinner is at 5:00.


I have to head to Savannah on Sunday. I have meetings Sunday evening and Monday. I will be in Folkston Ga. (A suburb of Jacksonville) on Tuesday then home to get ready for my trip. Got a lot going on but all in all, It is good to be me.













4 comments:

Peggie said...

Everything looks beautiful in the snow, doesn't it???? Glad things are going well for you right now. I know you'll have a great time in Canada. Since we got some snow over night too, I'll be blogging about our snow adventure in a bit.

Be safe driving south, the weather is bad EVERYWHERE!!! Have a great trip to Canada as well.

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

good pictures. Sounds like you will be seeing more snow and ice soon, have a great trip...

Katie said...

Very nice pictures!!! Enjoy all your travels!! :)

Sue said...

Love your photos. I hope Debbie makes some photos in Canada for us during her stay. Be safe on your trip on Sunday.