Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Car

Well I found a new vehicle. It is a 2005 Kia Sorento. I had never thought about a Kia, but I needed a car for the wedding and the Sorento was the biggest one the rental company had. I really liked it and started to look in to them. The Sorento is rated very high by all the consumer magazines and web sites. I started looking for one and found quite a few in the price range I was looking. After looking at 4 or 5 I found this one in Gainesville. It has 45,000 miles, so I still have 15,000 on the warrantee. It has more options on it than anything I have ever had. All the normal power stuff plus a sun roof 4 wheel drive and remote start. It has 3 garage door openers built in the rearview mirror.
I think it will be a good car, and the best thing is it is not a Taurua.

5 comments:

JP2E said...

Welcome to NASA!!! New gadgets are always fun, and new cars are even better. Best of luck with the car. Maybe we can go 4 wheelin' together. LOL...

Katie said...

VERY nice!! I have the remote start on my car and I use it ALL THE TIME!! I can't imagine not having it now! I hope you enjoy your new toy! :)

Peggie said...

Glad you found the car you were looking for. I know you'll enjoy it.

See you next weekend.

Love ya!!

Sue said...

Nice wheels! Enjoy

CShore said...

Nice wheels dude! Congrats on the rad ride.