Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've Been Busy

It has been a while since I blogged. We have been busy. On Friday the 15th I was on my way to the office and had a small accident. I hit a guy in the rear in traffic. My air-bag went off and the bumper was pushed in but with 137,000 miles it was totaled. I think I have bagged my limit on Taurus. ( or is it Tauri?) I have been looking for a new vehicle and actually found one today, but I will tell you about that in the next blog.

This past weekend was Micah’s wedding. The week leading up to it was full of stress but the events went early well. Deb, the bride and groom and I are the only locals in ether family so we invited everyone to the rehearsal dinner as a get to know each other. The biggest compliment we got all evening was when Christine’s grand father told us it felt like a family reunion not a meet and greet.

They were married at Holy Spirit Church on Northside. It was tough to find. Even people with GPS had trouble. Deb’s mom and dad almost missed it. Once they got there everything was great. The reception was at the Hyatt at Windy Hill. We danced and celebrated till midnight. All in all it was a perfect day. I have some of our pictures to share with you. I didn’t get any at the church because we were front and center but when we get the photographers shots I will share.

Enjoy

Micah and Christen


Up To Something!



Deb with Vergil and Mary, parents of the Bride



Barbara Money and Mildred Evans


Micah and John puton a dance clinic.



And finally the obligatory Y.M.C.A








5 comments:

CShore said...

Looks like a good time was had by all.

BTW, I loved the card you sent, we actually ate the quail this weekend too.

Congrats on the new additions to your family!

Peggie said...

I am so sorry we missed the fun. It looks like even the guests got into the black and white theme. I don't think I would have thought to wear black & white..... Of course we had a GREAT time this weekend too, with Chris & April, but unfortunately we forgot to conduct the "Obligatory YMCA".....we'll remember next time!! LOL

Hope all works out for you with the car. Can't wait to see you guys on the 4th (or before).

Tell Deb I hope one of those little black boxes is tucked away for me.... I know what's inside!!!

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Glad the wedding went so well. I'm sure you made some new friends with the bride's family.
Love.

Katie said...

WOW!! Looks like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to see more pictures (and hear more stories)!! Love you guys! :)

JP2E said...

Glad you were not hurt in the fender bender. At leats the wedding was a good "repair" for some of your troubles.
See ya' soon...