Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just needed to blog


Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know we are still here. Last weekend Deb was in Tennessee. She went up for work on Thursday and stayed to visit with family. I spent Saturday running errands in the morning. I picked up a lift for the motorcycles. The last time I changed the oil my back ached for days. That afternoon I took our friends Cindy and Lavada to the airport. They are on a cruise from England threw the Netherlands and then they end up in St. Petersburg Russia. They will be gone over 2 weeks. Lavada retired in May from Rockdale County Sheriff’s Department. Cindy is home from Kosovo. She has been working as a UN Peace keeper and her tour has ended.
Sunday morning I met Micah and we played golf. We got rained out after 3 holes so I came home and relaxed until Deb got home. I had to go to Jacksonville for a trade show on Monday morning and got home late Wednesday.
The picture is one I just put in for no particular reason. It was taken on my birthday shortly before I had a plunger on my head. That is a story for a later time.
See you all later.

4 comments:

CShore said...

Wow... a plunger on your head huh?

Glad to hear from you, and that things are going well. Take care talk to you later.

Peggie said...

...but you were so cute with that plunger on your head!!!! I'm glad we were with you to celebrate your birthday with or without the plunger!! Good to hear from you. Glad you had a good weekend, even if it was solitary. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!

JP2E said...

"Plunger Head" - A close relative of "Itchy Britches"...

Aren't you glad I didn't go for the obvious name for a little brother with a plunger on his head?

Big Jim said...

Good blog. Sounds like a busy weekend.
I like the picture.
Love.